You will find 168 posts on this blog.
- 1 Week, 2 Safety Shows. The Highlights
- 14 awesome ways to love your employer right back
- 14 simple ways to show your employees you love them
- 3 easy steps to assess your employees training needs
- 3 Wellness Factors that affect Employees’ Productivity
- 30 Days Writing Challenge! Help!
- 5 Best Ways to Teach Children About Kitchen Safety
- 5 Common Workplace Hazards you can’t afford to ignore
- 5 Epic reasons why you should Walk to Work
- 5 Over The Top Health and Safety Myths
- 5 reasons why you should refuse to do your job
- 5 simple ways to protect yourself from Asbestos Exposure
- 5 Surprising Health Benefits of Sleep
- 5 things you need to do to excel in Health and Safety
- 7 Really Useful First Aid Posters That You Can Download for FREE
- 7 simple ways to prevent the health troubles dressmaking brings
- A Guide to Using Automated External Defibrillators
- Absenteeism vs Presenteeism: What’s your flavour?
- Accident Investigation Simplified: 6 easy steps CSI style
- Accident Prevention: the why and the how
- Accidents, Incidents and Near misses – an easy way to tell the difference
- An Award for Contribution to Safety in Nigeria
- An EPIC Teaching / Training / Presentation Method inspired by Food
- Are you a happy employee?
- “Conspiracy” theory on the #Zika Virus and my thoughts on #Lassa fever
- Can you be your own Safety Officer?
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Work
- Cerebral Palsy – One doctor’s irreversible mistake. A True Story
- Child Safety Week 2015: Road Safety for Kids (1)
- Child Safety Week 2015: Road Safety for Kids (2)
- Child Safety Week 2015: Some facts and tips on electrical safety at home
- Child Sexual Health: The Parents’ Role & The Talk
- Collapsed Buildings: Managing Contractors
- Communication at work: 3 tips for developing a hazard communication program
- Computer Workstation Management: Tips for reducing risk of injury and illness
- COSHH/CLP Symbols Demystified
- Course Design for Trainers and Training Providers
- Dealing with stress from debt
- Debunking a huge misconception about road safety
- DEPRESSION – Key facts
- Digital health devices: what’s the fuss all about?
- Do Dangerous Jobs Pay? (£££)
- Drugs: the workplace new high
- Early Years Hygiene and Safety Training at Tenderfeet International School
- Employee engagement – getting management and staff committed
- Employee Wellbeing: An ignored aspect of Safety?
- Every business needs to innovate or die
- #FireSafety: Are we getting it all wrong?
- Fire and Safety Services in Nigeria is a JOKE!
- Fire Safety labels: Why you need to understand them
- Food Safety: The Right Way to Store and Reheat Food
- Hairdressers: Is your job affecting your health?
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome. The Facts.
- Hand Washing Basics: Fight the Flu with Clean Hands
- Harmattan and your health
- Having happy employees is good for your business
- Health and Safety training scam in Nigeria
- Health and safety wallet for children
- Health and Safety Week at Evergreen School
- Health and wellbeing – a necessity for businesses
- Health risks associated with construction work
- Hearing loss in the UK
- Heat Stress: the facts
- Holiday Safety: Awesome ways to keep your children and home safe during the Holidays
- How I conduct Policy Analysis
- How not to be like Queens College
- How ready is your organization for a Safety Incentive Program (SIP)?
- How to Assess, Analyse and Control Chemical Hazards
- How to become a skilled trainer
- How to calculate Lost Time Injury Frequency (LTIF)
- How to calculate Total Recordable Case Frequency (TRCF)
- How to choose a safe school for your child
- How to cope with ineffective colleagues
- How to manage stress as a business owner – The Verdict is in!
- How to prevent occupational eye risks from exposure to chemicals
- How to protect your workers from Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- How To Reduce Stress In The Workplace
- Hygiene and Hand-Washing Talk at Pasture Gate Montessori School
- In the Spirit of Love & Member Engagement
- Incident under-reporting in schools – a worrying trend
- Increase the amount of space in your warehouse with these simple solutions!
- Is your home good for your health?
- Job Burnout (Part 1) – Let’s talk about job burnout
- Job Burnout (Part 2) – The effects of job burnout on individuals and businesses
- Job Burnout (Part 3) – How to prevent / deal with burnout when you have no choice
- Job Burnout (Part 4) – How to prevent / deal with burnout when you do have a choice
- Lead poisoning in children – how to protect them
- Lekki British School Saga: What would you have done?
- Lekki flood: How to stay SAFE if it RETURNS
- Life Lessons: Getting into Safety
- Managing stress as an online entrepreneur
- Manual handling techniques – even at the gym
- Migrant workers and health and safety
- Monkeypox?! Here is what you need to know!
- Needlestick injuries and Blood-Borne viruses
- New to Safety? Here are 6 things I would do
- Nigeria is there a cure to your problem?
- Nigeria: Our roads are getting deadlier!
- NYSC burnout – The perks and perils of being a corper
- Professional designations – why are they important?
- Protecting yourself and workers from needlestick injuries
- Recover from health and safety failings: Safety tips for schools
- Redd Mondays: Be Ruthless
- Redd Mondays: Do Something Creative
- Redd Mondays: Everyday can be AWESOME if …
- Redd Mondays: Live in the Present
- Redd Mondays: Redd your life up the SMARTER way
- Redd Mondays: Something to motivate you to keep fit
- Redd Mondays: Take a Chill Pill
- Redd Mondays: Yesterday is gone
- Safe Schools: It starts with the children
- SAFEtagious 1.0 – Done and Dusted!
- Safety certifications. What’s the fuss all about?
- Sleep deprivation: Health and Reduced life expectancy
- Sleep deprivation: Safety, You and Others
- So you want a career in Health and Safety? (Part 1)
- So you want a career in Health and Safety? (Part 2)
- So you want a career in Health and Safety? (Part 3)
- Start a Blog – The world is waiting to hear from YOU!
- Stress Awareness – A resource list
- Stress Management – Join the Challenge
- Stress Management: 5 top tips
- Stress? Why it isn’t always to blame for that strange illness
- Take a Break: Why You Need to Use Those Vacation Days
- Talking to kids about their Sexual Health
- Teachers: 6 ways to cope with the stress of your job
- Teaching children about fire safety
- The annoying things about Safety
- The Best is yet to come – My 100th Post
- The Best is Yet to come (2)
- The best ways and places to practice safety
- The cleaning industry: hazards and risks
- The dangers of raining season!
- The Day My Heart Stopped
- The Faster Smarter way to CMIOSH
- The importance of training your employees before exposing them to hazards
- The Most ignored aspect of Distracted Driving
- The Parent’s Guide to Outdoor Safety
- The truth about your computer keyboard
- Top 5 Most Common Hazards on Construction Sites and Safety Tips
- Top 7 Essential Scaffolding Safety Tips
- Waste management – Rocket Science for some!
- We simply can’t for Health and Safety reasons! Duh!
- What is your biggest health challenge?
- When hardwork doesn’t pay
- Whistle blowing in Nigeria. To be or Not to be
- Why bother testing your smoke alarm?
- Why Ebola keeps popping up in Africa – Pt 1
- Why using jargons could be a hazard
- Why you need to be stressed about stress
- Why you should join a Health & Wellness Community
- Workplace Bullying: Help Take up the Fight!
- Workplace risk assessment demystified
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work: Join in building a culture of prevention on Occupational Safety and Health
- Your business is a living thing and should have these 5 senses
- Your greatest challenge as a Safety Professional
- Your health and safety responsibilities